WELCOME TO MY BLOG :-)

LET'S WE LEARN TOGETHER IN THIS SITE..
I HOPE THIS CAN HELP TO IMPROVE YOUR KNOWLEDGE^_^

Minggu, 29 Januari 2012

I MISS YOU DEAR ^.^

I'm still in my room
Remembering the shadow of your face is always pictured in my eyes
I can not lie if I missed you so much
What are you doing there now?
Have you had lunch?
Did you already take a nap?
I miss you, your voice and your laughter
Things that have been made ​​familiar with
Are you also are thinking about me there?
Now it is Monday, I have to go through the next 3 days without you
Learning to accept, even though my heart is very very miss you dear ...
I do not want to lose you ..
I'll wait ..
3 days,,,
My love for you will beat this loneliness ..
Because I know your love just for me
And my love just for you,,
Hurry back dear ..
I miss you my love ^.^




1 komentar:

  1. kak ney ngurah dika temennya SAM
    visit me..
    http://ngurah-dhika.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus